SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
- Exhibit expertise and detailed knowledge of the Beam Suntory portfolio and broader priority categories
- Understands the competitive landscape and is always working to gain competitive advantage though creative menu placements and promotions. Manages promotional budget to leverage localized opportunities.
- Serves as the primary contact for Beam Suntory in assigned accounts to effectively drive awareness and velocity of Beam Suntory brands. Must form and maintain effective relationships with influential staff members, including bar owners, bartenders, and local community of Bartenders. Manage 45% of overall Nevada On Premise business.
- Manages National Accounts and Casinos including MGM, Caesars, Boyd, Cosmopolitan, etc. Main point of contact for distributor resorts team.
- Conducts regular visits (weekly to monthly) depending on market demands of assigned accounts to ensure Core Brand positioning and optimal activation of key programs and initiatives.
- Deliver industry leading educational seminars in assigned accounts and with distributor partner(s), including Wait staff trainings/samplings targeted on core brands, drink pairing advisement, menu placement suggestions, and drink recipe ideas.
- Must be a passionate and charismatic presenter.
- Builds brands’ visibility on-premise by hosting mass appeal social events (e.g. Happy Hours, tastings), encouraging trial (e.g. promotional offers), and assisting with large scale events/leveraging local PR
- Understands the competitive landscape and uses knowledge to gain competitive advantage though creative menu placements and promotions. Stays current with trends by attending local marketing events and engaging with local trade groups (e.g. USBG)
- Leads the selection, placement, and replenishment of POS for assigned accounts to obtain maximum profitability, market share, and sales depletions.
- Can anticipate trends and developments in the market and is able to derive and define comprehensive priorities for assigned area. Is able to envision potential risks or delays in defined plans and can make contingency plans to mitigate envisioned risks.
- Manages promotional budget to leverage localized opportunities.
This is a great opportunity because...
- Opportunity to directly influences retailers
- Collaboration with other sales forces, distributors, and local communities in the trade
- Working with premium brands in high priority on-premise influential accounts including but not limited to luxury accounts
- Collaborates cross functionally within Beam Suntory, Field Marketing, Category Management
- 2 - 5 years of experience in the alcoholic beverage industry – On-Trade or Distributor
- General sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- General spirits connoisseur
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent
- Strong on-premise reputation
- Experience with Influential Customers and/or Channel Management experience
- Analytic capabilities
- Some off-premise experience preferred
- Effective Budget Management Capabilities
Beam Suntory is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws.