Bacardi U.S.A., Inc.
Importer and Production and Manufacturing
1862-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
About the Role
The On Premise Market Manager is responsible for achieving the organization’s strategic and commercial goals with a selection of our key on premise accounts and customers. He/she must build strong relationships with key stakeholders, develop customer strategies and business plans, create and sell-in compelling promotional programming and ensure high quality organization and execution within designated markets.
Deliver results and excellence in execution
- Oversee all On Premise Activation in Market
- Bacardi Activation Managers and Advocacy (BAM)
- Line Management Responsibility for BAM
- Manage Key Relationships within Market
- Drive AVQPAP in Top Accounts
- Deliver YOY Growth within Market – KPI Responsibility for Market
- Budget Management
- Participate in overall market commercial planning such as forecasting
- Responsible for reviewing overall market performance including Rate of Sale drivers, activations, executions
- Collaborate with local and national BUSA shareholders including National Accounts On Premise
- Build strong relationships with key customers in market to enhance long term business opportunities
- Share best practice of local and national programs with sister markets
- Submit activity report and monthly business reviews
- Responsible for new product introductions within market
- Utilize data resources to build company strategy within market
- Creative thinking to adopt execution strategy within designated market
- Actively identify market opportunities and move on them appropriately
- Reviewing KPI and performance scorecards monthly and determine appropriate actions
- Adopt an owners mentality in regards to on premise performance
Develop talent and capability
- Coach and lead high performing team of Bacardi Activation Managers (BAMs)
- Implement standardized Commercial best practices
- Have a thorough knowledge of Bacardi history and culture
- Connect resources and capabilities (e.g. Customer Marketing), Point of Sale (POS), research, selling support materials) to support local business objectives
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field
- Minimum 3 years solid sales experience, preferably in the Spirits and/or Beverage industry
- Minimum 2 years of on-premise experience
- Well-developed written and verbal communication, including solid presentation skills
- Effective use of networking and strong interpersonal skills
- Confident presence and in person professional appearance
- Demonstrable track record of performance and delivery
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
Living our Values and demonstrating high Learning Agility will be fundamental not only for success in this role, but also for potential growth to other roles across Bacardi in the future. We have a clearly defined Leadership Excellence framework, and you will be expected, as a member of the Bacardi team, to develop towards all 6 elements: Focus Externally to Win / Drive Execution & Results / Lead Strategically & Know your Business / Make the Matrix Work / Lead by Example / Develop and Inspire Talent
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
- Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
- Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
- Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.