Bacardi U.S.A., Inc.
Importer and Production and Manufacturing
1862-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
About the Role
As Associate Manager, IT Operations – End-Users Computing, Network and Collaboration, you are leading the IT infrastructure, Operations and Helpdesk Support for a large NAM region (including Bermuda and Canada). You ensure that IT operations (Network, Collaboration tools, End-users computing,..) run smoothly, are consistently reliable and stable but you are also accountable for continuous improvement in the service quality and efficiency.
You own End-users support, being accountable for the impeccable support delivery (remote and physical) to your end-users.
From a project standpoint, you are the key point of contact for the IT Services and IT Solutions groups, ensuring the global projects related to end users computing, network and collaboration are properly deployed to your region. You lead the end-users education on any new technology, but also the training on new tools in order to leverage powerful new solutions to their maximum, in a way that boost the employees productivity.
You have very close relationship with your regional Business Partner leader as you serve each and every user in his region and you need to ensure alignment on global plans. Part of your role, you manage the Run budget of your region and you are accountable for cost optimization.
You have to have a wide understanding of technology but also of regional business. As regional leader, you are managing relationship with local and regional vendors. From an infrastructure standpoint, you are accountable for IT controls (security, data privacy, asset management).
In this role you can expect to travel to work and meet with local teams. At this position, you will typically report to the Network Collaboration and End User Computing Service Director.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Impeccable management of Regional Infrastructure, Operations and Helpdesk
- Manage the local IT Infrastructure, Operations and Helpdesk services in alignment with regional business needs, global IT strategy plan, global IT security and standards
- Make recommendations on the support model, global application support and maintenance services for the region, leveraging global solutions
- Align SLA (Service Level Agreement) together with the Regional Business Partner and the Business leader
- Responsible for achieving efficient and effective day-to-day delivery and support of services to business users (according to SLA) as well as related costs
- Make recommendations to set up the right organization in place to capture and dispatch incidents (L1/2/3) related to infrastructure & application issues
- Manages the incident resolution along SLAs & interacts with business partner management, application services and 3rd parties for L3 issues
- Provide services availability and support as required by the business and within agreed business hours
- Nurture very close relationship with Managers, IT Services and Business Partner Managers
- Manage local/outsourced teams to deliver the agreed SLA to the business
- Ensure regular communication to business and IT stakeholders, reporting data on Support and Operations Provide measurement of incident management, against agreed KPIs through regular, targeted communications including email and dashboard reporting
- Oversee the local and regional vendor to deliver solution or service that meets the business requirements and the agreed SLAs
- Monitor the day to day service level (example: local internet breakout, outsourced call center)
- Align service requirements measures and scorecards with the vendors
- Facilitate regular meeting with vendor to review performance & SLA
- Review and approve system patches and fixes
- Coordinate Disaster Recovery Drill together with vendor and 3rd parties
- Coordinate necessary changes to outsource contract in line with business requirement and global IT strategy
- Drives platforms operations cost reduction, working with the vendors
- Be the focal point of contact in liaison between the vendor and the business ( if need be)
- Reviews financial (budget/forecast) of your regional infrastructure and local applications RUN budget
- Input into global plans based on regional business requirements
- Looks for opportunities to drive cost down, responsible for Operations costs optimization
Manage your team and be an IT inspiring leader
- Manage and optimize resource planning for your region and in your scope
- Develop your people and talents
- Coach, mentor, provide constructive feedback and develop the IT organization around you
Measures of Success
- SLA (Service Level Agreements) are reached on all infrastructure and Applications
- Budget in line with forecast
- KPIs achieved
Critical Experiences for Success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- 3-5 years experience in Service Operations (including 2-3 HelpDesk experience), 2-3 years in supervisory experience, 2-3 years experience in terms of budget and vendor management
- Experience in multiple IT services/programs in the company
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology
- Understanding of hardware, software systems, and network technologies
- Understanding of IT governance and operations, IT controls (privacy, security, asset management)
- Ability to communicate to top management and to end-users, ability to explain technology
- Experience in Regional or global Operations Management
- Business Knowledge - Understand the business and business processes
- Experience in running Helpdesk/support to end-users, incident management
- Good understanding of outsourcing and off shoring, building win/win strategies and contracts with suppliers
- Experience in project management and team management
- Experience/exposure to different markets dynamics/specificities/cultures
- Deep problem solving, root cause analysis capabilities
- Experience in crisis management, ability to manage the matrix
- Proficiency in English language skills
The following experiences/capabilities are recommended/a plus:
- Fluent in another language than English
- Experience in leadership roles in international environment, abroad
- Ability to manage, mentor and coach a team across geographies
Our Ways of Working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We’re caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We’re passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we’re most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit – both in our home markets and across the world.