About The Position
As a Brand Development Manager, you'll work on specific brand-building initiatives to support our Wine & Spirits Portfolio. You'll manage multiple marketing platforms and brand objectives, to bring our brands to the next level.
What You Will Do
• Develop brand strategies and manages the execution of the strategies
• Oversees the Business Review for assigned brand(s).
• Manages multiple brand-building initiatives for assigned brand(s).
• Delivers annual brand plans to Leadership Team members.
• Leads cross functional teams to drive project/plan.
• Manages relationships with outside agencies.
• Maintains complete awareness of brand variables and is fully prepared to communicate status to management in ad-hoc meetings.
• Identifies relevant business opportunities and proactively recognizes, evaluates, and addresses key business issues, drivers and growth opportunities.
• Recommends new trends and competitive activities to seek out innovative ways to build channel effectiveness and efficiency.
• Collaborates with other key functional areas and manages outside agencies to accomplish objectives on schedule and within budget.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Brand Strategy & Plan: Ability to develop and deliver results on brand strategy. Inform brand strategy and positioning through demonstrated analytical skills, creative thinking, and effective tactical implementation based on data driven insights. Provide clear guidance to brand stakeholders. Manages the forecasting, production, pricing oversight and marketing of assigned brands throughout the product lifecycle to include the measurement of activities to determine effectiveness.
• Consumer insights: Understands what drives consumer behavior and can apply that knowledge to create marketing strategies and deliver solutions that lead to the achievement of business goals.
• Teamwork: Exemplifies leadership in brand planning and team building throughout the organization included but not limited to planning and execution. Collaboration, integrity, trust and respect are paramount. Keeps an open mind, includes others, shares information, creates a learning environment and fosters a culture of involvement.
• Project Management: Effectively develops and executes campaign programs, individual project plans, creative briefs, and agency briefs with deadlines and KPIs