RestaurantView Full Profile
About The Position
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Front End Software Engineer
You will work across the business intelligence, data engineering, and data science verticals to bring interactive tools and solutions to the sweetgreen customer through beautiful, user friendly, and resilient web and mobile applications. You will be on a small but growing team in the Data Organization dedicated to such a mission.
Bachelors in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, Economics)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with web development.
- 2+ years of experience developing with React or Angular
- Portfolio of stunning design work
- Mobile development experience ex/ React Native
- AWS domain experience
- Python and SQL experience
- Interest in analytics, machine learning, and big data
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.