6 Archived posts matching:"salary”

  • forcebrands beverage report

    Explore ForceBrands’ Beverage Alcohol Salary Report

    There’s a lot happening in the beverage alcohol space. The pandemic proved that low- and non-alc beverages are here to stay as consumers quarantined and became increasingly focused on health and wellness. Ready-to-drink beverages are in and e-commerce sales are booming. With all these shifts, companies are evolving. Teams are being redesigned to keep up […]

    • BevForce
    • October 3, 2021
    • Rebecca Fryer
  • forcebrands cannabis report

    Inside ForceBrands’ 2021 Cannabis Salary Report

    Legalization and innovation are perhaps the two best words to define the booming cannabis sector. With the legal cannabis market projected to reach $43 billion by 2025, opportunities abound. As more states enter the fray and new companies emerge, talent is on the move. So how do companies attract and retain top talent in today’s […]

    • HerbForce
    • September 29, 2021
    • Rebecca Fryer
  • forcebrands beauty salary report

    ForceBrands Releases Beauty Industry Salary Report

    Never has there been a more intense focus on health and wellness than during a global pandemic. The Covid crisis has ushered in a renewed appreciation for cleaning supplies and personal care items, particularly as they relate to immunity. And despite the disruption of makeup sales during quarantine, the beauty industry continues to boom. The […]

    • BeautyForce
    • September 10, 2021
    • Rebecca Fryer
  • women talking

    How and When to Ask for the Raise You Deserve

    Asking for a raise in your career can be a difficult topic to navigate, and it’s one that many simply avoid. According to a study by Payscale, only 43 percent out of over 30,000 surveyed employees asked for a raise, while the other 57 percent never did because they either received a raise without asking or […]

    • Career Advice
    • December 8, 2019
    • Polina Meshkova
  • cannabis jobs salaries

    The Green Rush: Cannabis Industry Salaries

    Business is booming in the cannabis industry, and the number of open jobs in the cannabis industry is steadily climbing as more states move closer toward legalization. Marijuana is legal for medical purposes in 38 states across the United States, while nineteen states and the District of Columbia have legalized marijuana for recreational use. Dispensaries […]

    • HerbForce
    • October 1, 2018
    • Jane Harkness
  • salary ban

    NYC Salary Ban to Go in Effect

    “How much do you make? What are your salary requirements?” They’re simple questions that employers typically ask prospective job candidates during the interview process. But beginning October 31, 2017, a new law will go in effect that will prohibit all New York City-based employers from inquiring about an employee’s salary history during the hiring process. […]

    • Career Advice
    • October 30, 2017
    • ForceBrands