- Manages all compensation programs, including incentive plans, executive compensation, deferred compensation, salary increases, and promotion guidelines
- Leads annual compensation planning process, including but not limited to developing compensation calendars by business unit, preparation, and distribution of compensation plans, partnering with HRIS to ensure UKG compensation plans are accurate, collaborating with payroll to ensure data changes are effective, and developing all related communication
- Manages executive compensation review process; prepares and distributes documentation for Chairman/Co-Chairman approval and processes executive compensation changes
- Supports the build-out of enterprise-wide salary structure and compensation philosophy
- Workswith HR Business Partners and Senior Leaders on compensation matters, including new hire packages, performance recognition, incentive plans, retention arrangements, and compensation structure
- Provides interpretation of and ensures compliance with federal and state legal requirements concerning employee pay, including FLSA and Wage & Hour regulations
- Transitions all acquired companies onto The Wonderful Company compensation programs (deferred comp, 401k, anniversary program, etc.)
- Participates in the creation and maintenance of company-wide, standardized job descriptions and job titling; evaluates jobs to maintain the integrity of the job architecture
- Leads and implements annual Total Compensation Statement process
- Completes compensation benchmarking evaluations and other ad hoc analyses upon request
- Leads the external salary survey participation and benchmarking processes and analysis, including data collection, matching jobs, and interfacing with survey vendors
- Researches and compares incentive compensation plans offered by demographically comparable organizations; assesses competitors' strategies and makes recommendations for enhancements or improvements required to keep the organization's programs competitive and effective
- Manages the work and professional development of 1 direct report
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 +-years in compensation, either in consulting or in a large corporate setting,
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation, a plus
- Broad compensation experience, including comp analyses, completing salary surveys, establishing pay lines/salary grades, job families, career ladders, and related compensation policies, programs, and procedures
- Top-tier analytical and mathematical skills with an advanced understanding of compensation-related accounting and financial statements
- Advanced modeling skills in Excel (pivot tables, Vlookup, Macros, etc.) as well as a demonstrated ability in PowerPoint
- Proven track record working with and manipulating large data sets, as well as the ability to understand trends and develop recommendations for action-based analysis
- Demonstrated ability to draft compensation plans, including sales commission and long-term incentive bonus programs
- Demonstrated ability to proactively problem-solve,lead with conviction and passion, andexercise discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance or a related degree required
COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless the candidate has a legally valid exemptionAdditional InformationWonderful Dedication to You:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving ( wonderfulgiving.com ) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focuses on wellness and health, including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company dedicated to harvesting health worldwide through its iconic consumer brands. The company's 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus, and pomegranates, bottling the finest water and wines, and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company's market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America'sNo. 1 tree nut and America's fastest-growing snack;Wonderful® Halos® is theNo. 1 mandarin orange in America;POM Wonderful® is theNo. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America;FIJI® Wateris America'sNo. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has theNo. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California, and Teleflora® is theworld's leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company's connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back at its core. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $1 billion invested in environmental sustainability; $65 million in charitable giving, education initiatives, and innovative health and wellness programs each year; and $143 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California's Central Valley.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products, and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com , or follow us on Facebook , Twitter , and Instagram . To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr .
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO is the law - click here for more information