Paula's ChoiceView Full Profile
About The Position
Paula’s Choice is Your Right Choice!
Paula’s Choice Skincare is multinational brand that is 25 years strong! Our vision is to empower and enable people around the world with highly effective products and in-depth knowledge to achieve their own definition of beautiful. We question ingredients, follow the facts and stand up for the customer, because we’re in this journey together.
How You’ll Have an Impact at Paula’s Choice:
At Paula’s Choice Skincare, it all starts with our phenomenal product development team. As our Product Development Specialist, you’ll be a key driver of taking ideas from concept all the way to market. You will be challenged by working on a wide variety of projects at all times within a fast-paced, growing organization. You will have a significant impact on the future growth of the organization.
This role will require an experienced and agile professional with proven success in consecutively managing a variety projects with a high focus on long term success. We’re looking for someone who can give insightful input to help us continue to deliver the highest quality products.
The product development team is part of the Research & Development department and is an extremely supportive and collaborative group of long-term Paula’s Choice team members with vast and varied professional experience for you to build on.
As our Product Development Specialist, a typical day might include a mix of the following:
- Leading discussions with vendors and the cross functional team to ensure that all critical milestones are met
- Managing incoming formula submissions, providing feedback, redirects, and approvals
- Facilitating internal and external consumer panel testing to ensure formula standards are met
- Problem-solving and coming up with creative ways to ensure launch timing
- Other duties as assigned by your manager
Location: Downtown Seattle (Temporarily remote)
Hours: Basic business hours with some flexibility
Physical requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, this role will also be approximately 85% screen time
What you’ll bring to the table:
· 3+ years project management experience
· Proven experience coordinating multiple projects at one time
· Strong in the Microsoft Office Suite of products
· Working knowledge of SmartSheet is a plus
· BA or equivalent experience
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in fast-paced, often-changing collaborative environment
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects through strong prioritization, planning, and
· Impeccable attention to detail.
What can help you really stand out:
· Beauty or personal care experience a strongly preferred
What we offer you:
· A robust benefits package including health, vision, dental, retirement and more
· Transportation stipend, gym membership and more
· Product samples and discounts
· Generous PTO
· Great location – we’re in the heart of Seattle’s beautiful International District
· Exceptional environment – we work hard and celebrate our accomplishments. You might catch our teams riding the Seattle Ducks, at Mariner’s games or connecting at happy hours
· Did we mention we’re a dog-friendly office?
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We hope you agree. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering people to achieve their own definition of beautiful, Paula’s Choice could be a wonderful fit for you.
Note: At any time, with or without notice, Paula’s Choice reserves the right to add/delete/change the position’s requirements.