About The Position
What You’ll Do:
- Be an ambassador for the HOP WTR brand by supporting our marketing efforts at events, guerrilla sampling activations and in-store product demos
- Engage with consumers and share key selling points about the HOP WTR brand: generate buzz and excitement at our activations, create a positive brand experience for consumers who are trying our products for the first time
- Provide logistical support for events and sampling activations: includes assisting in setup and teardown for events, transporting necessary product, supplies, etc. to ensure a successful activation
- Deliver timely and accurate recap reports, tracking KPIs for our various sampling programs and activations (as requested)
- Assist with maintaining an accurate inventory of product and merch/swag at our storage facility to ensure we have the assets needed for successful activations
- Audit and execute point of sale signage and displays at retail accounts during activations to support the HOP WTR brand at retail
- Assist with product and merch/swag deliveries for HOP WTR VIPs and to support other local marketing initiatives
What You’ll Need:
- Relevant experience in sampling, events, promotions, consumer marketing, and/or field marketing programs. Experience within food and beverage is a plus (but not required!)
- Energetic, positive and confident personality, excited to engage with consumers and be a first point-of-contact for the HOP WTR brand
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written) with the ability to interact effectively with consumers, retail staff and internally with HOP WTR team
- Effective organization and planning skills - able to show up on time and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Adaptability and creativity - ability to be scrappy and think on your feet to reach desired outcomes
- Ability to execute moderate physical activity, e.g., setting up promotional materials, lifting cases of product, standing/walking throughout activation periods (as needed)
- Must be willing and able to work weekends
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Based in Los Angeles, CA, San Diego, CA, San Francisco, CA, Austin, CA or Boston, MA
What You’ll Get
As a HOP WTR Brand Ambassador, you’ll have a flexible schedule and all of the tools you need to be successful. We offer competitive compensation rates as well as mileage and meal reimbursement during your shifts. Not to mention, you’ll get plenty of rad HOP WTR swag and free product to enjoy!
You’ll also have the opportunity to work with a talented group of brand marketers, designers, sales leaders, eCommerce experts and entrepreneurs laser-focused on disrupting the beverage industry. You’ll have the autonomy to bring your ideas to life, challenge the status quo and execute in ways that only a lean startup can.
Most importantly, you’ll help us build a new brand with a purpose: to redefine drinking culture as a healthy way to socialize, unwind, and relax — without booze.