Position Open - Posted Monday, June 25th 2018
Director Trade MarketingNashville North Carolina Senior Level Full Time Marketing
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: EVP Sales & Marketing
- Number of Reports: 2
About The Position
Leading manufacturer of shelf stable plant based protein products is ready to create a new world of food products and requires a seasoned natural centric professional to lead a path forward.
DIRECTOR TRADE MARKETING
Reports directly to: EVP Sales & Marketing
Competitive Salary + Bonus and Long Term Incentive growth plan made available based on performance
Benefits include Insurance, 401K, etc.
Direct Reports - Brand Marketing Managers
Geographic Location- Eastern North Carolina
Responsible for the trade marketing & business management activities across the different channels in North America, in line with the overall financial strategies of the company with trade and communication strategy in having customer satisfaction as main priority.
The contact point/person between marketing, sales and administration teams to ensure achievement of sales, promotion and budget
Management of volume and P&L objectives in developing tools to ensure consistent growth to the Organization.
- Oversight of the Group Trade Marketing and Communication for the ideation planning, budgeting, production and implementation of all in store activities.
- Management of all point of sale material (including budget, logistics, distribution, assortment…) by finding the most efficient solutions.
- Collaborates with Sales Managers, Finance and Marketing team to build sales promotions and product communication.
- Collaborates with sales teams to turn the “selling stories” into sales tools to effectively present the brands, the products and the marketing initiatives to their customers.
- Collaborates with marketing intelligence resource to read and report results of activities and to provide recommendations and forecasts.
- Supports local teams in the execution of the activities and in achieving their sales and budget objectives, while ensuring the desired product benefits and brand values/equity are properly communicated.
- Supports local teams in the execution of their training programs.
- Ensures that the local feedback is taken into account by regularly visiting sales teams, customers and stores.
- Ensures efficient spending of central budget and supervises the Trade Marketing spending in the subsidiaries.
Skills & qualifications
Qualifications: University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or comparable is needed.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Trade Marketing management experience is needed.
- Relevant experience in international, modern companies is needed.
- Marketing and trade marketing activities, tools and techniques
- Category management and assortment
- All trade channels in North America (natural, mass market and traditional trade)
- Important IT tools
- Financial modeling, excel skills, etc.
Mindset and personal skills
- Capability in building strategic, multilevel and team work relationship is needed
- Capability in dealing with complexity in a multi-trade environment is needed
- Energetic, organized and business-driven approach is highly recommended
- Engaged and with structured and strong communication skills
- An affective hands-on approach together with strong business building task oriented
- Good role-based leadership and decision making required
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to be part of a team that can drive the future in the shelf stable plant based protein food segment.