Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits
Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits (MBWS) is the third largest company in the French wine and spirits sector, and operates primarily in Europe and the United States.
Bold and innovative, the Company carries on the tradition instituted by Marie Brizard, an exceptionally entrepreneurial woman who was a French pioneer in the creation of liqueurs, and who launched her own successful brand in Bordeaux in 1755.
The Company’s growth strategy is built on six pillar brands:
- William Peel, first Scotch Whisky brand in France by sales, and eighth worldwide;
- Sobieski, 100% pure rye vodka, second largest vodka brand in France;
- Krupnik, the second largest vodka brand in Poland, available pure and in a range of flavors;
- Fruits and Wine, the French market leader in flavored wine beverages, with more than 30% market share in its home market, and strong potential for growth internationally;
- Marie Brizard, the oldest producer of liqueurs in France, very popular with bartenders for the high quality and originality of its broad portfolio of flavors.
- Cognac Gautier, created in 1755, awarded "Best Cognac in the World" in 2014 and 2015.
In addition to these pillar brands, the Company has a large portfolio of complementary brands such as San José Tequila, Old Lady’s Gin, Porto Bitters and Berger Anisette. Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits’ portfolio also includes the production and marketing of wine in several countries: Moncigale in France, Bodega Marqués del Puerto in Spain, and Tcherga in Bulgaria.
The Company currently counts 2,200 employees, all working under Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits’ four corporate values: Entrepreneurship, Excellence, Team spirit, and Innovation.
MBWS is listed on the stock exchanges of Paris and Warsaw.