Craft Beer Guild of New Hampshire
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
Craft Beer Guild Distributing of Portsmouth, NH, a proud member of the Sheehan Family Companies and distributor of some of the finest beers in the world, is looking to fill a Warehouse position for the afternoon shift. This position will be working in the warehouse picking based on the needs of the Company. Scheduling flexibility required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Build and wrap pallet orders for delivery on retail trucks
- Check orders for quantity, product, package and rectify order problems and missing orders
- Load and unload daily retail trucks
- Unload deliveries from breweries
- Continuous organization and upkeep of the warehouse
- Monday - Friday 3 pm to 11 pm.
- Occasional shifts on Saturday and Sunday may be required during the busy months.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or GED
- Fundamental math skills in order to count and interpret inventory
- Possibility of weekend shifts during the summer
- Reliable transportation to work each day
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Two wheeled hand truck
- Electric and hydraulic pallet jack
- Electric forklift
- Case of 24 cans 15 3/4 " X 10 1/2 " X 5" 10 - 30 lb.
- Case of 24 bottles 16 1/2 " X 10 1/2 " X 10" 25 - 48 lb.
- Quarter Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 14" long 87 lb.
- Half Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 23" long 165 lb.
CRITICAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Walking and climbing steps and stairs on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying cases from floor to overhead on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying quarter barrels and half barrels from floor to 48" on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling two wheeled hand truck with cases on level surfaces on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling pallet jacks with cases and/or barrels on level surfaces on an occasional basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, stooping and bending while moving cases and barrels
We offer excellent pay with benefits. All applicants considered for these positions will have a background check, physical and pre-employment drug test.
If you are interested in this position and would like to join Craft New Hampshire and our World Class Team, please apply.
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen and a physical.
Craft Beer Guild Distributing of NH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.