Bacardi U.S.A., Inc.
Importer and Production and Manufacturing
1862-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
About the Role
The Senior Supply Planner’s primary responsibility is to optimize replenishment of designated brands to designated warehouses. This position resolves issues to balance supply and demand, schedules purchase orders, and assists in the preparation of the monthly S&OP meetings.
The Senior Supply Planner function is a member of a planning team and is jointly responsible for team metrics. The successful candidate will be very process oriented and possesses strong excel skills. Key measures of success include being able to communicate effectively and operate with agility within a matrix reporting environment in order to support all internal customers.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Pro-actively manage demand & supply and propose corrective actions when required.
- Address any supply disruption or conflict situation through consensus solution or recommendation for escalation. Ensure agreed modifications are implemented.
- Manage Daily Availability Process
- In collaboration with the Supply Planning Manager, regularly assess and update Markets and Plants safety stock policy and targets
- Assist in preparation of write off for obsolete/ damaged materials and finished products
- Assist in defining, validating and implementing sourcing changes for new products/customers.
- Responsible for the development and management of the Supply Plan for a group of designated brands
- Provide Project feasibility pre approval recommendation for any new product launch or geographical extension. Drive product switch for any design change ensuring on time launch and minimum write off.
- Control SKU portfolio proliferation and ensure adherence to correct life cycle management process
- Contribute to Supply Chain improvement programs, Demand Driven Replenishment deployment and solution improvement.
- Participate in Flow deployment and continuous improvement together with Plants and Markets.
- Communicates with Canadian liquor boards for PO approval/changes
- Pro-actively optimize planning related master data
Critical Experiences for Success
- Active user of SAP ECC and SAP APO-SNP
- Familiarity with decision-support tools
- Proven time management and multiple task management capabilities
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) for communication across global and cross-functional teams. Must communicate “up” effectively at the Manager, Director level
- Logistics, Industrial Engineering or related degree (MBA Preferred)
- Minimum of 3-5 years field experience in Supply Chain
- Business Acumen
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Innovation Management
- Priority Setting
- Command Skills
- Customer Focus
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Communication Skills
Our Ways of Working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We’re caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We’re passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we’re most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit – both in our home markets and across the world.