Position Open - Posted Wednesday, June 13th 2018
Sales Analysis and Forecast ManagerNorwalk CT Mid-Level Full Time Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: SVP Sales
About The Position
The Reed’s Sales Analysis and Forecast Manager is responsible for leading the Reed’s, Inc. analytics. The candidate will lead in building, deploying and supporting predictive models using a wide variety of modeling techniques deployed across multiple channels of the business. The candidate must be able to demonstrate strong management, the ability to clearly and effectively communicate to senior management and present the company’s overall sales and marketing analysis deliverables. The position will report into the SVP of Sales and requires strategic and tactical skills to significantly impact the company’s transformation and sustained profitable growth.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- The manager will be responsible for interacting cross functionally with Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Finance to coordinate and oversee the collaborative development of product forecasts and sales analysis for assigned brands. This position is responsible for driving continuous improvement in sales analysis, forecast accuracy and forecasting processes to positively impact inventory positions, sales and margin.
- Generate forecasts through predictive analytics and develop into a sustainable and scalable strategic framework. The candidate will develop new analytics products and strategies.
- Guide research to help develop product business models, ideas, leverage new data sources, expand analytical techniques and support infrastructure. Evaluate forecast models and explore new methodologies. Lead the analysis and understanding of customers using advanced analytics and data driven processes.
- Enable senior management to make informed, data-based decisions by providing business analyses and analytical support, particularly in areas where data is difficult to access/unreliable and where a high level of analytical skill is required.
- Carry out other duties, responsibilities and projects as assigned, in an effective manner.
Responsible for Supporting Tools and Weekly tasks including, but not limited to the below:
- Assist with planning and implementation of national promotional calendars
- National distributor paperwork: new item submissions (through portals: UNFI Supplier Support and KeHE Connect), OOS issues, certificates
- Enter promotions in designated portals for national/regional retailers (i.e. Demand Tec – Safeway, Kroger, Save Mart, Lucky’s, Food Maxx, etc.
- New Item set ups and promotions in designated portals: One World Sync – Albertson’s, Kroger, etc
- Manage Informational Portals: IX one (Whole Foods)
- Manage national customer portals: GORP (Trader Joe’s)
- Assist with budgeting and forecast reports
- Navision and Dashboard reports – Monthly, Quarterly sales reports
- Assist with sell through of overstock, excess materials, special projects
- Liaison between Sales and Operations for inventory issues and special projects
- Maintain database of sales information: pricing, specs, calendars, regional workbooks, product images
- Pull sales analytics and supply national and regional sales with analysis from the following sources:
- UNFI Clearvue
- KeHE Connect
- Navision Reporting
- WFM Portal (Whole Foods)
- Support regional team with the setup of new distributors into VIP database