Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
This Team Member is the liaison between our Supplier Partners and Trade Development Team, ensuring that we are developing relevant programming and winning in this segment of the business.
This role is responsible for owning the business relationship with top tier accounts in Wisconsin, with a focus on building value thru collaborative planning, program development, and providing commercial insights that build brand awareness. KPI’s include share growth and program development thru sales driver activation.
- Lead development of annual plans for key accounts that state agreed brand and consumer strategies and insure the delivery of business goals
- Employ strategies that strengthen position to be the wholesaler of choice in the accounts planning processes
- Manage and evaluate through Trade Development all promotional spending by account priority with regards to performance and implement corrective business building actions
- Proactively participate with Trade Development and Sales Management in strategy briefing sessions while continuously providing feedback on program execution and effectiveness
- Assist Sales Management and Trade Development in the development of account specific presentations as well as goals for volume, profit, distribution and merchandising promotion execution
- Obtain and communicate updated market competitive information
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 5-7 years of relevant sales experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Relevant cross-functional experience (finance, operations, IT, HR, project management, etc)
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.