Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
About The Position
As Marketing Coordinator, you’ll play a critical role in helping define and build a badass culture that attracts and empowers our target audience. You’ll help create the visuals via design, deploy the language through copywriting, and utilize an array of ecommerce tools to weave Square products into people’s everyday lives.
Bars are only the beginning for us. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual eager to join at an early stage and take ownership of key marketing/ecomm initiatives to support rapid product & company growth.
What You’ll Do
What You’ll Do
- Maintain our all-important direct-to-consumer ecommerce website (copy, design and light development)
- Maintain current suite of marketing/ecomm tools, and continously test and implement new tools to drive culture/audience building and/or increase conversion or cart value.
- Help develop and maintain fun, inspiring brand voice/messaging across key online and offline channels.
- Own email marketing channel: execution of campaigns, automations, & growth/health of subscriber base.
- Analysis/Improvement of key ecommerce metrics like AOV, CLV, and CAC for specific marketing channels.
- Support CMO with paid digital efforts (i.e. content creation), agency management, and campaign docs.
- Support Marketing Manager with influencer marketing, brand partnerships, and event marketing.
- Develop marketing collateral to enhance customer experience, build culture, support field reps, etc
- Work with Marketing team to develop/execute aggressive product launch calendar & campaign schedule.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience (ideally in food, beverage, or supplement).
- Characteristics: Organized, self-disciplined, superb interpersonal skills, eye for design, light development
- Preferable systems experience: Shopify, Illustrator, Photoshop, ReCharge, IG/FB, Excel, Slack, G Suite, HTML
- Remote applicants welcome!
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Full benefits (health & dental) included. Plus all the Square Organics product you can eat. How to Apply
Please apply directly with a copy of your resume, design portfolio (if you have one), and cover letter detailing why you’re interested in Square Organics, and why you think you’re a great fit for the role.
- Reports To Chief Marketing Officer