SupplierView Full Profile
40 - 70k
About The Position
Tequila Enemigo, is looking for an experienced sales individual to join the growing USA team. After launching Enemigo’s first two products in August 2017 - Enemigo has seen significant growth in sales, revenue and market potential, and such are looking to expand the team to maximize growth and continue to set the foundation of the global luxury brand across the UK and and USA.
Business Insider These 28-Year-Old Londoners are taking on George Clooney’s Casamigos tequila with Enemigo a $5million luxury brand that means ‘Enemy’ in Spanish
- You wake up every day looking to close new deals, and find the next lead to hit your targets.
- You use your network like an extension of your skill set to help complete sales and find leads.
- You know how to present the product and brand you work for and love refining your sales techniques in line with it’s luxury image.
- You are a people person, can befriend anyone, become the life and soul of any situation and are eager to make things happen to the benefit of Enemigo and to others around us.
- You are a strict data decision maker, whilst also confident to seek advice when the data conclusion is unclear.
- Over-communication is key to your working repertoire
- An entrepreneurial drive and proven 2-3 years with field sales experience including heavily sourcing for new leads and face to face selling in the alcoholic beverage industry
- Must be 21 years of age
- Bottle sales per month will be your core success metric, you will track, report and exceed sales targets month in and month out.
- You will source, develop and push through new accounts through the sales funnel and then re-engage with them to ensure we are maximising the volume possible.
- You will support the sales funnel with all tasks that are needed to ensure delivery and payment happen accordingly including invoicing, delivery, etc.
- You will help build new sales content, marketing materials and tools to make the sales funnel more successful.
- You will check into each of your accounts bi-weekly at the minimum to ensure volume and brand presentation are consistent.
- You will support the launch of new markets and lead out on hiring sales associates when the time is right.
- Regularly attend selected on-premise promotional events and engaging conduct staff trainings
- Direct accounts in proper and effective merchandising and consumer awareness of brands by guiding proper shelf management and merchandising brands
All of our team are seen as founders -with high expectations, cross functional responsibilities, but most importantly the chance to grow faster than you would elsewhere.
- Reports To President of Enemigo USA