SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
Position Summary: The Area Sales Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining relationships with accounts in San Jose, CA. This role is accountable for driving sales while translating Health-Ade’s philosophy and objectives. This position sells Health-Ade products to retail food stores, wholesale grocers, restaurants, hotels, or institutions by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders
- Establishes selling objectives and executes key asks with buyers
- Merchandises Health-Ade product at shelf, to include stocking product
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Attends trade shows
- Exceeds sales goals and performance metrics
- Participates in overall sales strategy and execution for sale of Health-Ade Kombucha
- Upholds the brand integrity always
- Establishes and maximizes brand presence in all selling opportunities
- Maximizes sales at current accounts using key marketing resources and retail execution at store level
- Opens new accounts in line with brand directives
- Void management throughout territory
- Establishes relationships with store/retail managers
- Maximizes POS exposure in each account
- Sets up and participates in in-store promotions, demos, and special events with the field marketing team
- Prepares timely paperwork in a neat, legible, and professional manner
- Keeps thorough and up to date notes on all existing and target accounts
- Completes digital CRM entries after each sales call.
- Looks at territory with entrepreneurial eyes to seek out new opportunities to increase sales and activations
- Reports To Regional Sales Manager