Crook & MarkerView Full Profile
About The Position
Who Are We Looking For?
Crook & Marker is building our field sales and merchandising division and we’re seeking an exceptionally talented and driven Vice President of Field Sales (West Business Unit) to set the pace for our organization. This is a critical leadership position that will work in close coordination with our National Account and Wholesale Management team leaders. This is an exceptional opportunity for a seasoned leader to establish and inspire a world-class field sales team.
What are the Key Responsibilities?
In this role, you will:
- Bring our brand to life at an explosive pace and launch our brand to the forefront of the alcohol shopping experience
- Build and drive a national team of regional leaders and field sales personnel through recruiting, onboarding, training and coaching
- Implement the highest level of standards for retail merchandising and set an unrivaled pace to inspire our national field sales team
- Lead our relentless efforts to drive retail execution against trade programming and shopper marketing
- Champion excellence across our organization and embody our mentality of obsessive tenacity
- Ensure that all sales activities are conducted in compliance with federal, state and local statutes governing the sale of alcohol beverage
What Do You Need to be Considered?
- At least 7 years of beverage industry experience
- Proven track record of sales personnel management. Experience building and implementing systems across a national sales force
- Proven analytical skills and high-level understanding of syndicated data
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Exceptional presentation abilities
- Goal-oriented, team-focused approach with a competitive spirit and a professional demeanor
- Ability to maintain heavy travel schedule and work flexible hours
- Desire to help build a dynamic early-stage company
- Reports To Chief Sales Officer