Position Open - Posted Thursday, May 24th 2018
Shift ManagerLos Angeles California Entry Level Full Time Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: Owner
About The Position
The Liquor Fountain is a boutique liquor store located between Hollywood, Los Feliz, and Silverlake. We are in the midst of a campaign to make ourselves better known in these neighborhoods with our online deliveries and innovative promotions.
We are currently hiring for a daytime shift manager (9am – 3pm). This role is ideal for anyone currently in the industry on a promotions, brand ambassadorship, sales rep or hospitality position. We accept all candidates with some sort of spirits experience as this is great compliment to other industry commitments.
While the traditional retail store qualifications such as customer service, keeping shelves stocked, etc. are important to us, the primary responsibilities of the daytime manager are:
- To prepare the store for each day’s networking campaign.
- This involves two main components:
- Managing inventory, including entering daily deliveries into our POS system and keeping our e-commerce sight current.
- Online platform management, including Facebook and Instagram posts, and creating awareness of our flash sales and promotions.
The ideal candidate is:
- Reliable, a self-starter with the ability to identify and solve minor day-to-day surprises that may arise.
- Computer knowledge is a must, and familiarity of beer, wine, and spirits is considered very helpful.
- In return, your ideas and input will be encouraged, and your creativity will be nourished.
- We offer a fun and low-stress work place, but there is plenty of work to get done within every shift.