Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
The Senior National Retail Analyst will support the National Retail Directors by providing analytical support and sales insights and solutions for their assigned retailers. This position will lead the effort to review and translate shopper and retail data (internal, customer POS, & syndicated) into actionable strategy and tactics. This position will also leverage insights to focus on improving product assortment, placement, and promotions, as well as assist in the planning and forecasting process for key suppliers with core customers. The position will also maintain and support pricing communication to the customer.
- Leads the effort to report BBG’s business results in assigned retail accounts. Analyst will have ownership of internal, customer, and supplier dashboards, scorecards, and other structured communications of business results to stakeholders.
- Works with retail POS and Supply Chain data resulting in a “best in class” opportunity identification, program evaluation, actionable recommendations, and supply chain management.
- Collaborate with BBG’s National Retail Team and market-level leaders to align analysis efforts against National Retail priorities and initiatives; and perform analysis against the KPIs of the National Retail Team.
- Conducts descriptive and predictive analysis on velocity, price levels, promotional activities, and distribution for assigned customers; persuasively communicates business insights to key stakeholders along the National Retail value chain.
- Maintains & manages supplier/distributor pricing grids & customer pricing portals to insure pre-approved pricing strategy is executed chain wide.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business administration, economics, statistics, computer science, data science, or a related field
- 5-7 years overall work experience within beverage alcohol and/or CPG industry
- Minimum of 3-5 years in an analytical role within sales/marketing, finance, business strategy, or a related function required
- Experience using Syndicated and Retail POS (i.e. Nielsen, IRI, Target Partners Online, IRI/Kroger Retail Execution, Walmart Retail Link, etc.), Syndicated Shopper Panel, and Depletion data required
- Category Management and/or Space Management experience a plus
- Systems expertise in any of the following: Diver, HANA/Business Objects, SQL, PowerBI, Power Query, Power Pivot required
- Ability to handle large data sets from data acquisition to reporting with actionable insights
- Ability to generate high quality marketing, sales, and/or financial analysis and presentations
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity, passion for problem solving and strong diagnostics skills
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to persuasively communicate business insights to key stakeholders; includes excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to influence without direct authority, and to lead projects by collaborating with partners across the organization
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.