Position Open - Posted Friday, June 22nd 2018
Operations & Logistics CoordinatorSea Cliff New York Entry Level Full Time Operations
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: TBD
About The Position
JOB TITLE: Operations assistant/Logistics Coordinator
You don’t have to be vegan to join Vegan Rob’s team in Nassau County, Long Island!
Vegan Rob's is the pioneer in providing healthier super food snacks. Our delicious plant base assortment of puffs, kettle chips, tortillas, rice chips, popcorn and kombuchabars. With commitment to delivering a quality and unique product begins with the finest natural ingredients, sourcing from independent and agriculturally conscious farmers.
Join us! Go Vegan! Even for a moment, Go Vegan Rob's!
- Manage production/Wholesaler and Exporters logistics (event coordination, basic shipments, etc.)
- Develop demand forecasts using sales, depletion and inventory data
- Analyze forecasts, shipments and customer orders to determine inventory requirements
- Plan and coordinate these requirements with manufactured locations for distribution directly to customer or shipment to remote warehouses for distribution
- Develop and direct the management of remote warehousing ensuring proper and timely receipt of finished goods, efficient order processing and accurate inventory control
- Analyze and provide recommendations on the proper alignment of marketing resources, yielding the greatest opportunities, in the most cost-effective manner.
- Operation and maintenance of production management including establishment of goal objectives and production supply
- Ensuring marketing spending is within budget by coordination with the V.P of Operations.
- Evaluate effectiveness of events and trade spending to monitor brand profit by market
- Place replenishment orders for inventory and track orders through the proper supply chain line along with scheduling transportation for warehouse receiving
- Person will have wonderful opportunity to grow within a rapidly expanding company working directly with the V.P of Operations.
- Submit applications for certificates, certificates, portals, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Preferred experience within Food/Snack industry in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong writing/communication skills as well as analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Highly analytical, organized, proactive, and motivated
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Critical attention to detail and follow up
- Demonstrated ability to critically monitor costs and efficiencies
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong computer skills
- Must have a “Go Ahead” attitude and be prepared to fill many roles within the organization