Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
Bring your talent to the mix at Breakthru Beverage Virginia,a world-class distributor of fine wines and spirits. Quality people are our best ingredient for success in this thriving, established industry. We are currently seeking an extraordinary Multi-Cultural Spirits Brand Champion. This Associate would be responsible for maximizing the sales and marketing of supplier brands to a targeted account base through effective planning, selling, merchandising and communication that permits achievement of company and supplier objectives. The main objective of this position is to:
- Leverage relationship with up to 100 key accounts to obtain distribution, drink features, menu placements and localized national programs.
- Work to develop social/digital programming directly targeted at the core consumer
- Localize and manage the execution of national programs within targeted consumer accounts and non-traditional venues.
- Understand consumer targets of each brand and how brand and channel fit with consumer motivations by occasion. Develop connections to local cultural events and festivals.
- Develop programs with multiple media & channel consumer touch-points, including, but not limited to on-premise, off-premise, social, digital, print, radio & television. Extend and amplify local programs.
- Work with local market to guide activities based on brand needs
- Maintains Key Account relationships and sales growth in the most impactful on-sale accounts or account groups in the state.
- Responsible for targeted spirits sales execution, focusing on core and gem supplier premium brands, in the pre-identified top accounts.
- Maintains key accounts, by effectively communicating marketing plans, maintaining relationships with influencers (bartenders and decision makers), presenting new products and cocktail list offerings, and conducting business reviews as prescribed by management.
- Prepares and delivers professional sales presentations to customers by balancing the company’s priorities and customers’ needs to include selling new products, well and back bar placements and resets, drink and wine lists and promotions.
- Ensures maximum brand visibility within accounts by maintaining account standards as determined by management and using effective and current point of sale materials when appropriate.
- Educates account staff on priority brands by administering instructional staff training seminars.
- Perform event marketing by helping to organize and execute events and brand promotions to maximize brand visibility.
- Identify and execute new account openings
Education, Certifications and /or licenses:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent training and work experience.
- Ability to hold a Solicitor’s Permit required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to operate a motor vehicle
- A minimum of two years in sales or industry is preferred.
- A sound understanding of spirits is preferred.
- Strong computer, customer service and interpersonal skills required.
- Results oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills; uses diplomacy and discretion.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines.
- Proficient PC skills using MS Office and other various computer programs including presentation software.
- Familiarity with assigned territory is a plus.
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.