Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits
Importer and SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
We are one of the country’s leading wine and spirits companies. For more than 30 years, we’ve been growing brands and changing the way consumers enjoy wine & spirits. Come join our family and grow with us. Explore careers with Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits!
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits’ Stamford office currently seeks a Content Manager to join the team. The Content Manager’s role is twofold: 1) they will be tasked with the organization and management of digital assets using an enterprise system and asset management processes. And 2) they will work with the Brand teams to ensure consistent, outstanding quality and timely delivery of Marketing assets that Sales needs to execute in-market (“Tools of the Trade”).
In Phase 2 implementation of the enterprise system, the Content Manager will play a key role in optimizing the system to become a leading Marketing & Sales communication tool that helps to step-change communication within our organization. Via these dual workstreams, the Content Manager will ensure easy, intuitive accessibility to high-quality Marketing assets, empowering Sales, Brand teams, and external agency partners.
- Understand key constituents’ needs (Marketing, Sales, Distributors, Customers) and adapt and evolve the enterprise system and the Tools of the Trade lineup to meet these needs.
- Work with Brand teams to ensure that Tools of the Trade assets are available according to set deadlines: clear and consistent communication of deadlines to keep the process on track.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing leads and representatives from Sales to 1) ensure we’re developing the right list of Tools of the Trade assets and 2) to set quality standards for each type of Tool; drive effectiveness & excellence in execution at the Sales/Distributor level.
- Review Tools assets to ensure all postings meet the set standards for outstanding quality before being made available to Sales.
- Conduct regular audits of the Tools to clean house, remove outdated materials, and ensure that all required Tools are posted.
- Identify ways to optimize the management and organization of digital assets through the entire life cycle.
- Maintain the enterprise asset management system through regular clean-up of users, archival of assets, and metadata entry.
- Engage users to understand needs and pain points. Obtain information through phone calls, surveys, and meetings.
- Support change management and user collaboration – showing users the benefits of the system and enabling adoption.
- Advise Marketing team leads on the creation of an asset management strategy, considering end user needs and business strategies.
- Ensure accuracy of metadata. Follow professional metadata standards for cataloging archival materials. Audit to ensure compliance and perform clean-up of metadata as needed.
- Analyze asset statistics and extrapolate user needs from the data.
- Train new users on the digital asset management system.
- Communicate new updates or changes to the DAM tool with users.
- Collaborate with external partners to resolve system-based issues.
- Partner with IT for system integrations and any major enhancements to the system.
- Manage all requests for assets to determine if they exist or need to be created.
- Develop a streamlined workflow and best practices for sharing assets with vendors, agencies.
- Oversee workflow management tool and integration with the DAM system.
- Technology Skills – Aptitude for enterprise systems and configuration.
- Project Management – Willingness to adjust schedule to meet the demands of the job. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and bigger projects, changing priorities as necessary.
- Deadline Management – operate with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines, working with Brand teams to ensure that Marketing assets are posted on time; work under time pressure deadlines and adjust to changing requirements.
- Problem-solving Skills – An aptitude for creative and effective troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Collaboration Skills – tactful and professional demeanor and ability to interact effectively with cross-functional partners, agencies and vendors. Listen effectively and clarify information as needed.
- Communication Skills – written skills to produce routine reports and professional correspondence.
- Optimization Skills – continually questions the status quo and looks for improvement opportunities; is able to identify substandard Marketing assets and pinpoint areas for improvement.
- Leadership Skills – ability to guide Brand teams to optimize Marketing assets according to a set standard (ensuring consistent quality in Program decks, Sell Sheets, etc.).
- Action-Oriented/Energy – ability to work in fast-paced environment, be self-motivated and ambitious with a desire to advance.
- Organization – has a keen attention to detail and thoroughness in their approach to organization.
- Analytical Skills – draws conclusions from data and other inputs and create a compelling story with it.
- Teamwork/Collaboration – work as a competent member of the team and willingly provide back-up support for co-workers when appropriate.
- Integrity/Honesty – behave in an honest, fair, and ethical manner. Show consistency in words and actions. Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Training/Presentation – has the skill to conduct 1:1 as well as group training on existing setup as well as new features and updates to the DAM system. Present to all levels of the organization, as needed.
· BA/BS in Media Studies, Library Sciences
· 3+ years in Marketing/Creative Operations
· Knowledge of file formats: InDesign, PDF vs PNG, video compressions, etc.
· Experience working within a workflow (at least a basic understanding of a workflow process)
· Experience using and/or managing a digital asset management system is preferred
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud