Promotional Agency and Promotions and Events
1992-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
Ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the Spirit Distillation process and aging, and strong base knowledge of the Whiskey, Vodka, Tequila, and Rum category. Beer or Cicerone certification is a plus!
The position will be engaging with retailers and consumers. Candidate must be comfortable conducting trainings in front of groups and answering questions. It would require working afternoons and evenings Wednesday through Sundays and have sales goals and incentives.
A Mentor is a Spirit or Beer enthusiast and brand advocate. They have an existing foundation of Spirits or Beer category and their passion drives them to keep up with industry news.
Mentors will be trained to articulate their passion for a specific spirit category with like-minded rum consumers, as well as those who are open to a new experience.
A Mentor is someone who approaches life the same way they approach their Spirit with refinement and risk. They take on life’s dualities with a classic understanding and sense of adventure. Understanding the rules just enough to change them and make them relevant to today’s voice.
- Possess a passion for spirits that allows authentic and personalized consumer experience
- Receive professional training and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Category and brand, including history, heritage, product, and portfolio of products
- Execute consumer facing in-store tasting events
- Engage consumers at the point-of-purchase, and drive trial conversion and sales
- Ability to present to a crowd of consumers or trade either in 15-45 minutes
- Learn and comply with state trial and sampling regulations
- Specific passion for and background in rum is a plus
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle?
*This position is a Part Time Occasional Employment position. Must be 21+ to apply*
- Reports To Senior Market Manager