M.S. Walker, Inc.
Importer, Distributor, and Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
About The Position
- Compile lists of current or prospective customers for use as sales leads.
- Make outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone to qualify leads and initiate or grow sales.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Regularly contact customers at specific dates and times.
- Responsible for communicating proper business practices to new or existing customers, i.e. customers must mail payments within a 60-day period.
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with deliveries.
- Work independently and as part of a team. Willing to assist other departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge in wine and spirits, preferred
- Some Customer Service experience necessary
- Strong verbal/written communication and organization skills
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, DEC software
We offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- Medical & Dental coverage
- 401K program
- Disability & Life Insurance package
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Discount fitness memberships
- Work/Life resources