Position Open - Posted Thursday, July 26th 2018
Audience Development InternNew York NY Entry Level Internship Marketing
- Employment Type: Internship
- Salary Range:
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: TBD
About The Position
FounderMade is obsessed with the world’s best products in food, wellness, and beauty. Our mission is get the most innovative, inspiring consumer brands to the place they belong: in the hands of those who want them. We do this through helping consumers discover new brands that will improve their lives, empowering founders to bring their products to more people, and bringing retailers and distributors a curated selection of best-in-class brands through our tech platform and annual summits.
FounderMade is seeking a versatile, hard-working, and talented intern who is passionate about our brand to join our audience development team in New York. Help us to discover the cultivate the perfect blend of attendees by attending industry events and researching online. During your internship you will work closely with your supervisor and have the opportunity to learn the inner workings of a company focused on the CPG space. This internship will include learning about audience development outreach and support. All interns receive hands-on mentoring and training at our office in SoHo.
Internships are unpaid, and last for three months.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- You'll support the audience development team with lead generation and outreach.
- You'll help research new corporations, retailers, and media on Instagram, blogs and other online platforms.
- You'll nurture already established relationships.
- You'll help to bring business opportunities to FounderMade and raise awareness of the company among other aligned communities.
- You'll work on other special projects and events as needed.
- You'll attend industry events on behalf of FounderMade.
You’re Our Dream Candidate Because
- You are currently enrolled in college; recent grads (within one year) will also be considered.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic.
- You're organized and detailed oriented.
- You have strong written and communication skills.
- You have the ability to intern for 15-30 hours per week.
Why You’ll Love Working at FounderMade
- College credit
- Opportunity to work with a close knit team at a company at the forefront of consumer discovery
- Chance to meet industry leaders at our SoHo office as well as at exclusive events
- Complimentary samples from our partners