Promotional AgencyView Full Profile
$20 per hour
About The Position
The Logistic Coordinator reports directly to the Field Manager and provides support to the Field Team. The Logistic Coordinator is responsible for the overall materials and POS management. In the role, the Logistic Coordinator will organize and manage the Field’s storage unit or warehouse.
- Receive shipments and coordinate deliveries to other markets as directed by the Field or Region Manager
- Organize materials for all upcoming events on a daily basis and ensure that the POS get to each event to the appropriate individual
- Manage inventory of POS in the warehouses or storage units
- Assist with documenting inventory that is to be updated daily/weekly or as needed when shipments arrive and materials are sent out.
- Prepare monthly inventory reports to the Field Manager and Region Manager
- Be knowledgeable of all programs and materials required for each program and each event to organize POS accordingly
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- Applicant must be of legal age to serve alcohol
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Reports To Logistics Manager
- Direct Reports 8