OtherView Full Profile
commensurate with experience
About The Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Nashville Freebird Brand Ambassador will be responsible for signing Nashville bars/restaurants up as Freebird merchants, enabling them to drive traffic and increase sales in bars/restaurants.
- Perform sales calls on Nashville area restaurants and bars to sign them up as Freebird Rides Merchants.
- Lead brand activation events focused on bringing the Freebird app to life and signing up both users and merchants.
- Leverages strong Nashville bar and restaurant network to quickly build merchant base and achieve sales goals.
- Maintains all sales planning and tracking documents to ensure organized follow up and sales support.
- Educate account staff on Freebird and how their waitstaff\bartenders can benefit from marketing it.
- Maintains professional relationships with all suppliers by participating in effective promotions and events.
- Maintains professional and industry knowledge by staying current on local restaurants and restaurant technology.
- Remains informed of company activities and updates by calling into weekly sales meetings.
- Work with the marketing department to assist with the planning and execution of creative, local events that increase visibility within the target market.
- Identifies opportunities to expand brand visibility via special events within the local market.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Solid on-premise beverages sales experience
- A super strong network of Nashville bars and restaurants
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with distributors and accounts
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary
- Proficient in various computer skills such as Word and Excel
- Valid Driver’s License
Learn more about Freebird Rides at https://www.freebirdrides.com/
- Reports To Director of Restaurant Partnerships