Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
As the Director National Accounts for the Emerging & Convenience channel you will be the lead Headquarter contact for the BBG network of distributors. This role will focus on major National convenience chains, Dollar and other quick trip retailers. You will use planning and leadership skills to work closely with your customers as well as internal partners to provide strategic solutions that drive the growth of brands within the BBG portfolio.
NOTE: This role can sit in any BBG location
- Lead and manage the development of the customer specific business plans to include the definition and integration of state, account, and supplier goals/objectives. Also lead the replenishment team to build a structured purchasing and inventory management process that is aligned with our customer, suppliers, and BBG houses.
- Manage a team of field based National Account Managers to partner with BBG houses to insure customer strategies are executed at the highest level. Lead the team to identify local sales and marketing opportunities and gaps that can be commercialized by the customer to the benefit of BBG.
- Direct the analysis of market share, consumer trends, and competitive practices for the customer, by market. Manage the account specific evaluation of business opportunities/gaps and category management strategies for achievement of approved goals.
- Conduct regular business reviews with State Leadership, Assigned Accounts, and Suppliers to report: distribution, sales, and program status; progress in or barriers to goal achievement; and forecasts/plans for subsequent performance periods
- Lead and manage the business communication process with Walmart and Sam’s that supports our suppliers including pricing, promotion and assortment documentation required by the customer
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, sales, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of Adult Beverage experience in the National Account Channels
- Up to 40% travel
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and performs a variety of tasks
- Required to partner with broad range of business leaders, customers and suppliers.
- Proactive team leadership and strong 360 communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team under pressure in a fast-paced environment handling multiple competing tasks simultaneously to closure.
- Demonstrated outstanding relationship building capabilities with senior sales leaders at the supplier, distributor and customer tiers.
- Prior experience with a Supplier or Consumer Goods company.
- Prior experience in large multi-unit customer management.
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.