Position Open - Posted Monday, July 30th 2018
Digital Account ManagerNew York NY Entry Level Full Time Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Range:
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: Digital Sales Team Lead
About The Position
The ideal candidate will be a person with a combination of sales, customer service, and entrepreneurial experience. The position requires a self- motivated, organized, energetic, and creative person with some business development and client management experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain an organized list of food and beverage industry clients who will utilize FoodForce.com & BevForce.com as a primary job posting tool.
- Enhance the business by gaining new clients through creative sales initiatives and traditional selling techniques.
- Utilize great customer service and sales tactics to mushroom existing accounts.
- Help clients get the best customer service experience by acting as their trusted beverage and food job board advisors.
- Check in with clients on a two week basis to view the status of their job posting(s), and help them find new ways of attracting the right talent.
- Including making changes to posting(s) and/or posting locations, adjusting title(s), blasting jobs out in social media (etc.)
- Train and educate interns and future employees as necessary.
- Research the industry and become a food and beverage industry expert.
- Bachelor degree
- Interest in the food and beverage industry
- 1-2 years' working experience
- Proven success in sales call strategies preferred
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to formulate sales strategies and attain sales goals
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professional demeanor in working with clients, candidates, and co-workers
- Must be able to use basic features in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to use basic social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, Linked IN)
- Must reside within commuting distance to NY