OtherView Full Profile
50K to 70K
About The Position
- Category Analyst
- Use of syndicated and other data sources to identify insights, create opportunities and deliver solutions that drive profitable sales growth.
- Experience in the consumer product goods industry.
- Previous experience analyzing shopper information (conversion, leakage, demographics, behavioral, etc)
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Evaluate how individuals shop; whether planned or un-planned, grab and go or shop the aisle.
- These insights are derived from old studies, internal tools and MRI surveys (shopping habits)
- Works with Category Managers and end retailer on daily requests as well as responsible for ad-hoc studies.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to link multiple data sources to form a story to provide the Retailer with what they need to know.
- Bachelor's degree (emphasis in business/marketing or related field).
- Work from home 2 days a week.