About The Position
WHO ARE WE?
Founded by Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, ZOA is the #1 new energy drink brand in the US. We’re redefining the category by celebrating positivity and a healthy lifestyle – helping everyone fuel The Warrior Within. With humility, service, and gratitude as some of our core values, ZOA is clearly a different take on energy. By delivering a healthier option, we’re bringing in more people into energy, and speaking to them in relevant ways beyond your traditional energy drink audience.
ZOA is looking for a dynamic, driven marketer who can bring the brand to life with our target consumers and key customers. Field marketing is the critical link between marketing and sales, engaging with consumers through sampling and experiential initiatives and supporting our retailers and distributors on the ground. This is an extremely fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that requires team members to be agile, have an “all hands-on deck” attitude, and a passion for building brands with lean resources against some of the most established competitors in the industry.
· Lead and execute field marketing initiatives aligned to brand marketing and commercial priorities
· Manage the relationship with sampling and activation agencies, distributor field marketing teams, and retailer marketing, including budgeting and resourcing
· Manage photo and video resources to capture compelling content for use in marketing content and social media
· Collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders, from innovation and trade marketing to sales analytics and e-commerce to supply chain and sales; our agency partners and vendors; and our partners across our founder’s creative and commercial teams
· Develop effective marketing assets and tools for field activation and consumer engagement
· Support the Chief Brand Officer, marketing team, and executive teams
· Additional duties as assigned
· Minimum 2-5 years of work experience, either on the brand or agency side, preferably in food & beverage or in relevant consumer categories
· Positive, collaborative attitude and a resourceful, creative mindset – this is a startup in an intensely competitive category
· Strong project management and organizational skills to support a fast-moving team on a fast-moving brand
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to quickly align a diverse group of stakeholders on creative ideas and strategies
· Ability to travel regularly, based on the needs of the business
· Ability to work in both contributor and team roles
· Ability to work with Microsoft and Adobe programs and learn project management and CRM applications as needed