Based in Los Angeles, Yumi is a nutrition brand transforming the way parents approach mealtime with healthier meals and content tailored to your baby and delivered direct to your door.
A passionate team of parents, nutritionists, engineers and people who are simply committed to a healthier future, we were appalled by the glut of highly processed, nutrient-poor options at the grocery store. We believe families deserve better options especially for the first 1,000 days -- a period recognized by the scientific community as the most important period in a human's life for nutrition and development. Through nutrition and content rooted in science, we want to help parents connect the dots between food and development and raise the standards of the entire market for childhood nutrition. We're well-funded, rapidly-growing and sparking a national movement that's transforming a $48 billion industry.
If you're stoked by our mission and have an entrepreneurial-go-get-em-fire, we'd love to add you to the fam. Let's raise a healthier generation together!
Since launching in late 2017, Yumi has become a leader in childhood nutrition, with extensive coverage in the New York Times, New Yorker, CNN, Fast Company, goop, Vogue, WSJ, Food & Wine. We've also backed by some of the top luminaries in consumer, including the founders of Warby Parker, Sweetgreen, Uber, Allbirds, Casper. You'll have access to Yumi's extensive network of company advisors, who represent some of the most notable names in the tech industry.
In your position, you will:
- Work collaboratively with Operations and Customer Service teams to build the right software capabilities to address the highest priority use cases.
- Create software solutions to enhance our manufacturing and logistics.
- Build internal tools that enhance productivity for teams and improve the lives of your colleagues.
- Own your product by actively participating in its entire lifecycle from concept to sunset, including testing and training.
- Create thorough product specs that clearly state objectives, proposed solutions, roles, dependencies, timelines, testing plans, etc.
- Gather and analyze metrics post-launch to inform product optimization efforts and fully create and own digital product success metrics.
- Be an advocate for your team and investigate processes to find ways to do things more efficiently.
- Continuously identify opportunities and areas to improve with quantifiable justification.
We're looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship and are a passionate entrepreneur.
- Adept at defining product strategy, roadmap and requirements.
- Ability to define an MVP experience and quickly learn and iterate based on feedback from stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems.
- An ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Experience integrating with ERP Tools.
Yumi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) in all our employment practices to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, creed, ancestry, gender, age, sex, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity/gender expression, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, military status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Similar jobs to check out: