About The Position
We are looking for a skilled CPG marketer to join our team. As WYNK's Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for managing the WYNK brand and its messaging nationally. We’re seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and strategically-min
Brand Manager Responsibilities
- Develop and lead execution of breakthrough marketing plans that build brand equity and loyalty in collaboration with internal and external agency partners
- Maintain consistent national brand voice including championing the value proposition and maintaining brand guidelines throughout the organization
- Evolve brand as needed in a face-paced, quickly evolving category while maintaining consistency with Wynk’s core brand essence and vision
- manage multiple agency relationships to effectively communicate an approachable way to consume cannabis to non-cannabis users.
- Plan and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Lead product development, pricing and new product launches Work closely with sales to manage field activation and product launches including packaging, sales materials,, distributor education and consumer events
- Lead the creation and management of promotional collateral
- Managing the budget for all marketing efforts.
- Tracking, reporting, and presenting competitor and customer insights analysis using available data sources.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of category, competitive, and consumer dynamics
- Measuring and reporting the performance of marketing campaigns. Assess all campaigns against appropriate ROI goals.
- Working closely with the compliance team to navigate the highly regulated-nature of the cannabis category.
- Manage, coach, and develop one Associate Brand Manager and provide informal mentorship to other teammates across the marketing team and broader organization
- Grow and evolve marketing organization, including agency partners, as needed
Brand Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years of consumer packaged goods marketing experience
- Experience and deep understanding of CPG marketing
- People management experience required
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving abilities
- Experience working with innovative brands a plus
- Knowledge of product pricing, packaging, distribution and positioning
- Familiarity with latest marketing trends and best practices
- Organizational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Results-driven attitude