Merchandiser- SoCal / Orange County
Posted Nov 13
wildwonder makes wellness accessible, starting with a better drink for gut health. Food is our love language and we don’t believe in sacrificing taste for health. Our delicious, heritage-inspired sparkling beverages are distributed nationally, and loved and carried by flagship retailers such as Whole Foods, Sprouts, specialty accounts all over LA (Erewhon, Bristol Farms, Jimbo's, Mother’s, Sunlife Organics, Everytable, etc). wildwonder has been featured by Shark Tank, The Today Show, Oprah, Well+Good, Forbes.
We are on a mission to create everyday wonders and for those under-voiced in our communities. 5% of profits from every bottle goes to causes that empower female and marginalized communities. More info here: https://drinkwildwonder.com/
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage relationships with current accounts, including calling and visiting retail and food service customers regularly and ensuring merchandising
- Ensure we are 100% in stock. Check quantities of products on shelf and on display. Build and maintain displays and restock shelves to increase brand presence and sales.
- Support launches and promos, sell in additional SKUs, push for additional facings, and work with store buyers and managers to increase orders.
- Maintain good understanding of our products, pricing, margin structure, and promo strategies
- Assist regional managers to meet distribution and velocity goals
- Maintain daily communication with managers via digital store visit platforms. Attend and contribute to weekly calls with the team and your manager
- Provide market level insights including customer and consumer feedback, competitive activity, and market successes as needed
- Act as ambassador for the brand and participate in field marketing activities as needed
- Spend 80% of your time in the field visiting accounts
- Able to drive to accounts in SoCal: Orange County, San Diego, LA, etc.
- Proficient in Google Suites (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail), Excel, Microsoft WordWe don’t care about diploma, only your attitude and drive
- 1-3 years' experience in merchandising, retail sales, or field marketing, and a passion for CPG
- Enjoys talking to people and building relationships
- Highly motivated, resourceful, has a go-getter mentality and willing to do what it takes to get things done
- Demonstrated problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Clean driver's license, reliable car, and proof of insurance
- Ability to lift 20 lbs., load, set up, execute and tear down promotional items
Competitive salary + bonus
Healthcare Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
Paid Time Off
Training & Development