About The Position
The Project Manager will organize, manage, and plan complex projects for the organization’s research, development, and product implementation efforts. Project Management experience a MUST in order to be considered.
· Guides an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
· Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
· Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
· Acts as a liaison between company and vendors.
· Works with supply chain team to ensure compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
· Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
· Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for supply chain and marketing teams.
· Optimizing and improving processes and overall approach where necessary.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
· Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
· At least three years of project management in a manufacturing environment
· Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
· Remote with travel to location as needed.