Western Son Distillery
Production and Manufacturing and Supplier
2011-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the West Palm Beach County marketing area for Western Son Distillery.
- Responsible for conducting kick-off meetings at the distributor to coincide with new product launches, line extensions, and incentive programs.
- Responsible for training all levels of the distributor (sales representatives and management) on the Western Son Distillery portfolio, positioning, and marketing plans, goals and objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring that the distributor is accomplishing their monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales, distribution, placement, and display objectives.
Distributor Market Withs
- Responsible for working with a distributor sales representative or calling on key off premise accounts by yourself every day of the week (5 days per week – Monday through Friday).
- The West Palm Beach Assistant TM should visit a minimum of 10 accounts per work with/day.
- Work week is defined as Monday through Friday.
- Responsible for sending daily recaps within 24 hours
Sampling Events / Special Events
- Conducting sampling events every week; Thursday 4-8 & Friday 4-8; varies based on Holidays.
- Work special events and Holiday Shows, showcasing the Western Son Distillery portfolio.
Communication/Regular administrative work
- Ensure that you are communicating with corporate on a daily basis via phone (to discuss issues/opportunities) and recapping time in the market via email.
- Sending all weekly and monthly required reporting including and off premise distribution tracker, daily recaps, weekly preplan, plus any other required paperwork.
- Reports To Vice President of Sales