What you'll do Position Summary... What you'll do...
- Develops technical product specifications for the architecture of underlying platform components (for example: identity, content management and payment processing) by using artifacts such as systems flows, product requirement documents and logical data models.
- Manages the evolution of a component of an ecommerce platform by collaborating with architects, services product managers and VP of Platform architecture to develop, maintain and evangelize the technical product roadmap associated to his/her area.
- Manages vendor relationships and identifies emerging technology platforms; evaluating and selecting vendors; negotiating agreements and contracts; managing partners integration; and securing necessary engagement and resource alignment for the creation of co-developed product features.
- Develops and champions a product strategy, and roadmap for a specific platform product area in support of architectural vision and principles established by the office of the CTO by leveraging consumer insights, competitive analysis and insights of emerging technologies to identify new product opportunities and enhancements; and working with multiple functions to build and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions.
- Supports product implementation and deployment by engaging with Platform Engineering and Scrum Masters during implementation to answer questions and make scope trade off decisions; working closely with services product managers to launch products on top of foundational components of the platform and ensure their adoption; coordinating post-launch activities to validate that the product works as designed and that acceptance was successful; managing the development of training materials; training and supporting users on new product features; and defining, tracking and improving key product metrics.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?