What you'll do Position Summary... What you'll do...
Do you like solving problems? Do you like finding solutions that impact the protection of over 140 million people every week? Do you like innovating in a fast-paced growing environment? Do you have passion and experience in cloud technologies and platforms? Have you ever wondered what it's like to do this on a global scale? What it's like to know that your contributions are part of the data protection for customers around the world? If so, then come join our team What will you do?
Who are you?
- Help lead the advancement and execution of integrated Vulnerability Management across multiple cloud environments
- Assess the risk posed across a wide range of technologies while focusing primarily on developing cloud (Azure / GCP) based vulnerability prevention mechanisms and strategies.
- Use your knowledge of applicable technology stacks, platforms and deployed controls to automate risk prioritization and mitigation
- Partner with technologists and leaders to develop process improvement roadmaps
- You'll work to design solutions which remove performance impacting barriers while increasing efficiency across all of Global Technology
What do you NEED to have?
- A senior technologist who stays informed on security industry trends, technology shifts and exploits.
- You have a technology degree with 7+ years' experience in cybersecurity, infrastructure, risk management, information assurance, information technology, or computer science.
- An individual who enjoys learning and building from experience to develop tools that will enable vast understanding of the environment for vulnerability analysis
- You are inquisitive with a passion for learning and understanding the extensive breadth of technology
- A quick learner who can partner with other technologists and leaders to deliver solutions securely at the speed of business
- A leader with the skills to develop/present proposals to all levels of management
- Extensive knowledge and experience of security practices in cloud environments (Azure/GCP)
- A logical and inquisitive mind unbound by existing convention coupled with a desire to make a difference
- Industry expertise in vulnerability identification and risk factor analysis as well as practical experience in risk analysis in multiple layers (Physical, Technical, Governance)
- Awareness of information across security technologies, trends, threats, and exploits.
- Strong understanding of technical and nontechnical risk response options.
- Experience with regulatory and compliance concepts/practices/requirements (PCI, PII, SOX, HIPAA)
- A passion for global responsibility
So, are you ready to be a part of leading a best in class vulnerability management practice? If you are passionate about building out technologies securely at the speed of the business, then this is where you should be. If you have a desire to make a difference and solve problems that have never been tackled before, then this is where you should be. If you are ready to shape the security landscape of the largest retailer in the world, then this is where you should be. Apply now and find out why 2.2M associates globally say #thisisthatplace. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field and 7 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 11 years OR 9 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 11 years. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Auditing, Consumer Software Development, Consumer Software Development - Mobile, Developing presentations, Global Business Operations, Information Security, Information Technology, Investigations, New Business Integration, PCI or Sox Compliance, Risk Analysis, Risk Management, Systems Integration, Technical Strategy, Technical Writing, Working on cross-functional teams or projects
CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor - Certification, CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional - Certification About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?