What you'll do Position Summary... What you'll do...
- Leads technology-enabled learning solution recommendations by identifying new technologies to support training needs; reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating current training systems and databases; comparing system functionality and training program needs; recommending e-learning solutions; and driving adoption of tools across organization.
- Leads the design and development of Customer Care training programs by identifying and addressing operational needs with training development and/or enhancements; auditing existing learning materials; creating and or overseeing the development of content, procedures, and tools in a variety of media based on learning needs, target population capabilities, and job requirements; sequencing learning objectives, course components, time allotments, and experiential activities; collaborating with user groups; conduction research on learner needs, knowledge and performance gaps, and needed behavioral changes; identifying and recommending adult learning theories and methods that address training needs; and designing training curriculum.
- Leads training curriculum development by analyzing and evaluating requests for training in order to guide curriculum development; determining skill or performance gaps; developing training metrics in align with operational key performance indicators (KPIs); developing and approving content based on instructional methods and objectives (for examples, interactive exercises, games, simulations); providing feedback and support to ensure timelines, metrics, and work quality are achieved; developing content for skill gaps identified in collaboration with the operations teams; calculating the costs and benefits of the training program or project; and working with key stakeholders (for example, facilitators, operations) to ensure accuracy of training program.
- Measures training effectiveness by aligning training assessments to the operational business; collecting and evaluating training and performance data; determining training's impact on operational key performance indicators (KPIs); collaborating with key stakeholders to enhance the effectiveness of training in addressing performance gaps; and utilizing training data and feedback to revise the training programs.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Human Resources, or related field and 1 year's experience in learning and development, training, customer service center, or related field OR 3 years' experience in learning and development, training, customer service center, or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Developing and implementing training curriculum, Working in customer care centers About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?