What you'll do Position Summary... What you'll do... Campaign Manager, Global Accounts, Walmart Media Group
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable - and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it. Walmart Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart's overall growth strategy.
Walmart Media Group (the digital ad sales arm for Walmart.com, Jet, Hayneedle, Online Grocery, Vudu, etc.) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart's in-store and online data, extensive reach, and ability to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Walmart Media Group is seeking experienced sales professionals to help build and sell Walmart Media Group's advertising solutions to our key partners benefiting from our proven conversion driven and brand building solutions. You'll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment; and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
As a Campaign Manager on team, you will report to an Industry Manager and use your 2-3 years of experience in digital campaign management for Walmart's business. The campaign manager owns the execution, recognition and delivery of revenue closed by the sales team. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Campaign Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio. Campaign Managers will be responsible for client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication. The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization. Campaign Managers must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.Responsibilities
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize end-to-end campaigns
- Understanding upper funnel [brand messaging, calls to action] and lower funnel [direct response, conversion] campaign tactics
- Partner with internal teams including account management, sales and analytics to define metrics and measure success of campaigns using internal analytics
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to WMG's best practices throughout the full digital campaign life-cycle [from pre-sale to post-sale]
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team's shared document repository
- Manage the day to day campaign maintenance, including internal and external questions regarding accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance of various campaigns
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service
- Work with trafficking teams to traffic campaign tags and ensure accurate tracking for campaigns.
- Build media plans for new client opportunities using strategic insights and best practices
- Consult sales teams on regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Provide monthly auditing reports to partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts fluidly.
- Four-year college degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, campaign media planning or digital media operations
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of opportunity
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience using project management tools and ad servers
- Flexibility to provide afterhours support on a rotational basis
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor degree in business or related field Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?