What you'll do Position Summary... What you'll do...
Walmart Media Group is seeking Manager, Marketing Operations - Ecomm to join our fast-growing operations team. The Manager, Marketing Operations - Ecomm's primary responsibility will be to streamline a manual billing process and build out an automated billing process for Managed Service products.Responsibilities
• Manage new advertiser/ agency onboarding process and provide supporting documents to master data team.
• Review sales related agreements to verify billing data
• Work internally and cross-functionally to implement process and system improvements in support of overall business goals
• Act as liaison between WMG and outsourced Walmart accounts receivable support
• Implement billing best practices and resolving customer balances for payment
• Ensure timely and accurate billing for all advertising deliveries per contract term.
• Develop an internal portal to manage client inquiries and disputes with an emphasis in effective communications and building strong working relationships.
• Drive system enhancements that streamline revenue operations processes.
• Prepare month-end reporting to support accounting and finance. Define meaningful trends and metrics on accounts receivable and disputes.
• Leverage knowledge and experience using Financial systems: Essbase and SAP Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Accounting, Project Management, Healthcare Management, or related field and 2 years' experience
in insurance claims, accounting, or related area OR 4 years' experience in insurance claims, accounting, or related area Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leading cross-functional projects, Marketing
Masters: Business Administration About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?