What you'll do Position Summary... What you'll do...
The Manager II, Business Analysis And Insights, eComm - Yield Operations will manage day-to-day yield decisions, pricing, deals and discounts, evaluation of inventory volume, rollout of rate cards while partnering closely with Sales Ops, Sales, Ad Ops and the Analytics team in ensuring maximum budget fulfillment, creation and review of media plans and packages, and advising direct Sales on what we can fulfill.
The key focus areas for the Manager II, Business Analysis And Insights, eComm - Yield Operations are:
- Own inventory management including forecasting and monitoring inventory for Categories and Advertisers
- Leverage campaign performance data to analyze and identify new ways to maximize ad revenue and provide actionable recommendations to Sales teams to hit goals
- Lead Advertiser trends, performance, and action-oriented metric reviews with internal teams (revenue, impressions, clicks by Advertiser/campaigns).
- Work with Sales and Sales Ops to identify potential areas of opportunities and risks with contracts and connect those with financial impact
- Own the enforcement of policies and processes related to makegoods, pricing, and discounts
- Work with Sales Ops and Sales to define the process in managing premium inventory bookings while working with Tools teams to build automated solutions
- Work with the Analytics and Tools teams to build operational and revenue models that show the impact of the Yield Ops strategies
- Provide input to Ad Ops on campaign pacing and optimization
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 2 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area OR 4 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Statistical Programming Language
Masters: Analytics, Masters: Business
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma - Certification About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?