About The Position
The full-time Vice President Sales West will be responsible for leading key and profitable strategic retail sales business decisions in all retail channels throughout the Western and Central U.S.
The full-time Vice President Sales West will be responsible for leading key strategic business decisions for all Voss products in all retail channels throughout the Western and Central U.S. You will be responsible for analyzing our brand agreements with key distributors and customers translating to sale plans and profitable strategies.
- Lead the Retail business in the assigned geography for West and Central regions in the U.S.
- Manage and evaluate key distributors including development and execution of sales strategy.
- Developing channel specific strategies and lead the execution of all corresponding channel objectives.
- Develop new and strengthen existing customer relationships for volume growth and overall profitability strategies.
- Lead sales team and facilitate the professional development of the team.
- Collaborate with Marketing regarding brand vision, innovation, selling tools, and strategy development.
- Set and maintain all pricing.
- Analyse category sales trends and results to create strategic recommendations and develop effective strategies.
- Develop and research with Supply Chain/Operations expertise the best solution to service all customers profitably.
- Maintain competitive analysis of pricing and route to customer.
- Optimize profit by product, by product group and by customer.
- Understand product costs and margins and provide leadership in pricing strategies and implementation of price changes.
- Manage all spending budgets including per case spend, trade spend, Marketing and T&E budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area with a minimum of seven (7) years of consumer product brand management experience
- Prior expereince managing multiple brands of different scope and complexity.
- Preferred prior Sales Leadership experience with non-alcoholic beverage or consumer packaged goods (CPG) company.
- Demonstrated computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office).
- Demonstrated leadership skills including prioritization, delegation, and conflict management.
- Strong cross-functional team and leadership skills.
- An ability to map and understand complex, highly interdependent issues and find simple solutions.
- Understanding of key business processes and functions within a non-alcoholic beverage or CPG company.
- Negotiation skills and ability to influence with or without authority at a level above and below.
- Experience working with IRI, Nielsen or other data provider to offer ongoing business analysis.
- Prior experience working in the retail food and beverage sector for a fast-moving consumer goods company.
We would prefer the successful candidate to be located in the Western geography.
We are not offering relocation for this opportunity.
VOSS Water of Norway AS is committed to providing equal opportunity employment opportunities to candidates and employees without regard to race, religion, creed, age, sex, height, weight, marital status, disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, national origin citizenship, ancestry, or any other characteristic protected by law.