About The Position
The Sale Representative Retail Trade Execution is responsible for securing profitable sales opportunities and developing a sales relationship with key distributors and account partners to achieve profitable sales goals.
The Sales Representative Retail Trade Execution is responsible for selling product to existing accounts and opening new accounts. This includes managing and developing a sales relationship with each distributor and customer account to achieve profitable sales goals by providing quality sales support to stimulate sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop selling opportunities to deliver profitable sales goals.
- Develop relationships with key distributor partners and accounts to gain incremental display and shelf space allocation.
- Manage POS execution and ensure promotions are executed.
- Partner with key distributors and accounts to provide sales support, training, and quality service.
- Merchandise product including building displays to stimulate sales and follow up with survey results and impact analysis.
- Analyze account goals to evaluate and implement key changes for success.
- Complete required activities in an accurate and timely manner.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the 2-4 years’ experience or knowledge/skills, and/or ability required. We require a proven track record of successful performance selling fast moving consumer products goods in the premium non-alcoholic beverage category. Valid driver license with an insured automobile.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is required to stand, walk, sit, and bend; use hands, talk, and hear. The employee must regularly (numerous times each day) lift 15 - 40 pounds.
We offer a competitive compensation package including bonus, car allowance and benefits commensurate with experience level.
We will not offer relocation for this opportunity.
VOSS of Norway AS is committed to providing equal opportunity employment opportunities to candidates and employees without regard to race, religion, creed, age, sex, height, weight, marital status, disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, national origin citizenship, ancestry, or any other characteristic protected by law.