About The Position
Help spearhead the clean beverage movement! This is a unique chance to represent Volley, the world’s cleanest tequila seltzer. With over 350 press hits & multiple awards (and counting), this is your chance to join something big, early.
We're the first clean tequila seltzer mixing the realest ingredients into pure, canned delight. Volley has been mentioned in over 300 press hits over the past year along with being recognized as a finalist as the 'Best New Spirit Products of 2020' by BevNet, Seltzerland Winner of 'Best Canned Cocktail', and 'Brand of Promise' by Tequila Aficionado.
When founders Chris & Camila realized what's actually in most spiked seltzers, they decided to make their own with only three things. Organic juice. Sparkling water. Premium 100% blue agave tequila from the highlands of Jalisco. That’s it.
We are on a mission to bring good, clean fun to consumers across the US and beyond and looking for top talent to join the journey.
You will generate excitement, trial and ultimately commercial growth for a rapidly expanding brand in a key market. You are charismatic, magnetic and hungry for driving a business forward. A true hustler with a passion for a clean lifestyle, free of anything fake. Volley is waiting for you.
Ideal Candidate: Someone who has proven the following in their life:
- Get up and go’ initiative.
- Hustle/hunger to be the very best at what they do
- Passion for a healthy lifestyle and clean products
- Demonstrated totemic leadership, whether in sports teams, fraternity/sorority houses, social organizations or other groups.
- The ability to hold and entertain large groups of people effortlessly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of people skills / empathy
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with management, field sales teams, supplier partners and customers throughout the business and industry
Primary Responsibilities in role:
- Opportunity to work closely with our world class Regional Market Managers and marketing team
- Build relationships with customers throughout your respective region to deliver on assigned company goals and objectives
- Maximize the performance of Volley to increase business opportunities and generate revenue from key and target accounts, complementing the efforts of our sales teams and our distributor sales teams.
- Conduct brand and product trainings with target account decision-makers and staff to generate interest in commercial listings
- Execute product samplings/tastings in target accounts (one and off premise) to drive trial and conversion (physical and virtual as needed)
- Assist with planning and activation of local brand owned and /or sponsored events, including breakdown and storage
- Help to ensure Volley shows up brilliantly in commercial channels (availability, visibility, product merchandising & facings, secondary displays, point of sale messaging perfectly executed).
- Accurately complete all reporting and tracking of performance as required by region sales manager.
- Connect regularly and maintain open channels of communication with commercial leaders in the region as well as trade marketing lead to report, provide insight and take direction for future activation and programming.
- Be the face and advocate for Volley in your community, every day.
- Generate meaningful sales leads
- This position involves working with alcoholic beverages and in environments where alcoholic beverages are served and consumed
- Ability to work evenings, early mornings and weekends
- Willingness to occasionally work in loud, poorly lit environments and outdoor environments
- Occasional lifting of cases., bending, sitting, standing, reaching, visual acuity.
Desired (but not essential) Past Experience: Some sales or marketing experience is preferred, ideally selling in a face to face environment. Some basic bartending experience is well regarded.
Required Attitude & Traits: Resilience, charisma, hunger to drive results, teamwork, generosity, problem-solving, resourcefulness, sense of humor.
The very best tequila? Check
Not too sweet? Check.
Contributing to a cleaner planet? Check.
Volley Tequila Seltzer: Always Simple, Never Basic.