Vital Proteins is an emerging, dynamic brand consisting of a team of passionate individuals who believe whole-food-based nutrition is essential for overall health, fitness and wellbeing. Our team is comprised of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure creativity, success, and global growth. At Vital Proteins, our mission is to empower our company, team, and customers to live a full, vibrant life. We seek to develop and support the right people, with the right chemistry, who continually ask questions, and in turn will develop and tactically execute good ideas. We are looking for individuals to help us think smarter and put a lot of ideas on the table in a short amount of time. Building a great company is our goal. Quality individuals and getting the team right is our business plan. Role:
We are looking for a high energy, focused, and dynamic This role is an integral part of our Vital Proteins Trade Promotions team supporting new item commercialization, customer/channel specific initiatives and new product launches. This position will report to the Trade Promotion and Planning Manager and work closely with Vital Proteins Sales, Sales Operation, Finance, and Marketing teams to deliver best in class results. The Trade Analyst will enter volume and trade promotion event details, track, audit, and report wholesale trade operations; In addition, the analyst will perform post promotion analysis to include ROI performance and associated insights. What you will be responsible for:
- Work with field sales team members to obtain annual business plan volume and trade promotion events for specific customers and channels of business. Enter business planning data into the online Osprey Trade Planning Tool.
- Maintenance and accuracy of data within the Osprey Trade Promotion Planning Platform.
- Communicate effectively with field sales team members to assure any changes to volume and/or event plans (dates, rates, event type, spend type, price points, etc.) are captured accurately within the trade planning system.
Who you are:
- Maintain reporting & communications to reflect clear, concise, and accurate line of sight to progression towards the financial plan across multi-functional stakeholders. Perform post data entry analysis and recommend enhancements to current planning and implementation processes.
- Assist with training needs for new and existing employees to facilitate the learning of the internal trade management system
- You have a bachelor's degree.
- You are passionate about the health, fitness, and/or beauty markets.
- You have 1-3 years' Consumer Packaged Goods experience.
- Preferred areas on experience include sales analysis, trade planning, forecasting and/or financial analysis.
- Demonstrated experience working with trade promotional planning tools is a plus
- Microsoft applications knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint (formulas, pivot tables, graphing)
- You show solid interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and project management skills.
- You are comfortable managing across multiple projects.
At Vital Proteins, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.