Vital Proteins is an emerging, dynamic brand consisting of a team of passionate individuals who believe whole-food-based nutrition is essential for overall health, fitness and wellbeing. Our team is comprised of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure creativity, success, and global growth. At Vital Proteins, our mission is to empower our company, team, and customers to live a full, vibrant life. We seek to develop and support the right people, with the right chemistry, who continually ask questions, and in turn will develop and tactically execute good ideas. We are looking for individuals to help us think smarter and put a lot of ideas on the table in a short amount of time. Building a great company is our goal. Quality individuals and getting the team right is our business plan. Role:
The Social Media Manager, Vital Performance, is responsible for managing and executing Vital Performance's growing Social Media program. The primary responsibility of the job is to develop and build Vital Performance's social media platforms to further connect with our passionate community of consumers and athletes via all online outlets and platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok and Twitter. The Social Media Manager, Vital Performance is responsible for the daily posting, monitoring and engaging with our community across all social channels alongside the Vital Performance Influencer Marketing team. This role requires strategic planning and execution of major social campaigns, new product launches and influencer initiatives. It also requires a major commitment to providing creative ideation for content on a consistent basis, working closely with the Creative and Content Production team. The Social Media Manager, Vital Performance, will be expected to achieve high growth for social platform followings and engagement, providing in-depth, analytical, monthly reports on KPIs. The role will work out of either our West Loop office or remote in LA, reporting to the Associate Director of Social Media. What you will be responsible for:
Who you are:
- Support the Associate Director of Social Media with developing and executing best-in-class social programs and developing content in alignment with key stakeholders and cross-functional partners, including innovation, marketing and education teams.
- Maintain a fair, balanced level of exposure across all brand objectives, inclusive of retailers, partners, athletes and influencers, UGC, branded content, education, testimonials, ratings and reviews, etc.
- Supervise community management to drive positive brand conversations. Ensure questions, comments and related opportunities are handled with a well-executed, high-touch experience.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices, competitive activity and other social media leaders to bring early adopter technologies and trends to Vital Proteins.
- Partner with the Performance Influencer Marketing team to ensure all objectives are aligned and Influencer content is built into Vital Performance content calendars.
- Oversee day-to-day operations on the brand's social media presence, including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Youtube and Twitter.
- Report and analyze monthly KPIs, including follower growth of social platforms, engagement, conversation, amplification and leads across owned channels to guide and optimize overall social platform strategy.
- Act as a brand representative of the Vital Performance brand, embodying the mission, values and passion for the community.
Vital Proteins is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer
- 4+ years related experience - social media and content creation / management
- Bachelor's degree required
- Branding, CPG experience highly valued
- Strong interdepartmental communication skills
- Experience liaising with key retailers a plus
- Highly engaged in and active on social media
- Creative and innovative thinker, organized, detail-oriented, team player and solution-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Team player with ability to interface with many departments
- Passionate about wellness, athletics and the fitness industry
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills, brings a strategic and critical POV on brand presentations and executive briefings
- You must have the ability to read, write and understand English