Vital Proteins is a dynamic organization consisting of a team of passionate individuals who believe whole-food-based nutrition is essential for overall health, fitness and wellbeing. Our team is comprised of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure creativity, success, and global growth. At Vital Proteins, our mission is to empower our company, team, customers and consumers to live a full, vibrant life. We seek to hire, develop and support individuals, who continually ask questions and seek out ways to improve strategies and tactics involving our brands, sales, operations, innovation and other go-to market activities.
The Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing
will be key in establishing and growing already existing influencer relationships. We are looking for a high energy, passionate and extremely communicative Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing. This individual should be a hustler exploding with fresh, innovative ideas and a desire to help push Vital Proteins to the next phase of brand presence and awareness.
The Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing will be a key player in the management and execution of major influencer strategy related to campaigns, events and objectives. You will be responsible for overseeing a team of Influencer Marketing Coordinators, assisting in building their extensive influencer networks. The role will report into the Sr. Director of Social Media & Influencers. What you will be responsible for:
Who you are:
- Partner with the Sr. Director of Social Media & Influencers on integration, strategy, and execution.
- Lead a team of Influencer Marketing Coordinators to ensure quarterly performance metrics and strategic objectives are met.
- Manage the influencer strategy through planning and executing product launches, marketing campaigns, and experiential brand events.
- Collaborate with the Sr. Director of Social Media & Influencers on the management of influencer-focused campaign project timelines.
- Develop copy and creative collateral that is influencer-focused for marketing campaigns (on and offline) and creative mailings.
- Monitor and audit the team's quarterly performance to ensure accuracy.
- Remain abreast of marketing influencer-focused trends and campaigns that are associated with the wellness and beauty industry.
- Oversee the budget forecast and track related the influencer program and influencer-facing projects.
- Analyze data for campaigns and marketing performance on a monthly to quarterly basis.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7-8 years prior experience, branding and CPG experience preferred
- 2+ years of prior leadership experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability with prioritization skills and meeting deadlines
- Prior experience working in a fast past and ever-changing environment
- Ability to build and nurture authentic organic relationships
- Appreciates relevant trends in the pop culture and social media space
- Passion for health, wellness, and beauty
- Collaborative attitude with strong interdepartmental communication skills
- Self-starter with eagerness to learn and grow into the social media space
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
At Vital Proteins, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.